Rubex HR4 - Excellent Cruising Performance Every Rubex stainless steel or aluminum boat propeller has a rubber interchangeable hub system. It is designed to eliminate chatter and vibration that competitive hub systems are prone to. Being rubber, the Rubex hub has no plastics to deteriorate.
It can deflect 10% for softer shifting and to reduce prop shaft shock when the propeller strikes a submerged object. The Rubex hub will not spin in the propeller and is reusable if the propeller blade is damaged and replaced.
Each Rubex hub kit comes with the hardware needed to install the propeller on the prop shaft. Unlike competitive hubs, the prop nut does not require periodic re-torquing on a Rubex propeller system.
- Interchangeable with Flo-Torq & Vortex System
- Four blade stainless steel propeller
- Provides great stern lift and acceleration
- High rake blade with large cupping design
- Delivers powerful thrust and very smooth performance
- Increased speed and fuel economy in the engine’s mid-range
- Excellent cruising performance